As our Senior HR Search Consultant, you are responsible for building and developing talent search strategies and solutions across a diverse range of client organisations including multinational, indigenous and leading professional service firms.
You will use your technical and functional expertise to help our clients find and hire only the very best talent that supports their own performance goals.
For over 30 years, HRM has specialised in delivering search and retained solutions. Our business expansion and growth are powered by our people centric approach. In this role you will be part of growing team who are contributing to future talent growth plans and initiatives. Be part of our future. Join us.
You'll love this job if
- You value and excel in relationship building.
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy engaging with the HR community.
- You are results driven and open to coaching and continuous development.
- You thrive in a collaborative and collegial environment where people want to do their best work and build careers.
- You love working alongside colleagues on a range research and marketing initiatives.
- You like programme management especially in response to detailed time sensitive client briefs.
- You enjoy working in an innovative environment with the opportunity to influence and shape the future of the company.
We'd especially love to hear from you if
- You are a highly experienced professional working in the Search or Recruitment HR space and are ready to take on a new challenge.
- Have at least 5 years+ experience in Recruitment Consulting / Recruitment Management / Search Management in an in-house or consulting environment.
Benefits you'll enjoy
- Compensation - highly competitive.
- Company Recognition Programme.
- Flexible working day and week.
- HRM Intensive Onboarding Programme.
- Continuous Learning & Development Programme.
- Health Care Plan.
- Generous [paid] annual leave.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity).
- Wellbeing Programme.
- CSR Programme.
If you are curious enough to know more, why not schedule a virtual coffee with us? All you need to do is send us a current CV or link to a LinkedIn page, along with a mobile number, and we will get in touch.
HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.