Our client is a leader in their defined field within the food industry. This organisation has been around for almost 20 years and has grown exponentially in the last number of years, now employing over 400 people at their midlands location. They have undergone massive investments and expansions over the last number of years and are part of a larger European network. They are currently hiring a Senior Innovations & Development Manager to join their Irish operation.
As Senior Innovations & Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing and leading the NPD Team, working alongside SLT, Quality, as well as externally working with customers, suppliers, Revenue, and food agencies.
Other key responsibilities would include:
- Manage customer briefs from concept to product launch.
- Work with Front End and Marketing Teams to develop innovative new product and pack propositions (ahead of customer briefs).
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for customer engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve consumer knowledge to our customers.
- Ensure the NPD-NPI process is compliant to Customer Technical standards.
- Manage and develop the technical, NPI product and process team.
- Optimise the NPI Process for both product and packaging.
- Third level degree in Food/Bakery/Related (Technical/Scientific/Applied).
- NPD/Technical/Quality Management experience - Consumer Food/Bakery - Minimum 8 years.
- Experience and knowledge of process and the requirements of NPI/Scale-up.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Déanna Healy at HRM Search Partners on +353 87 6369263 for a confidential discussion.