Our Client a multinational biopharmaceutical company with an Irish site based in Dublin. They are one of the world's largest independent biotechnology companies globally and as a result of growing production and manufacturing they have a requirement for a Specialist IS Automation Engineer for their Dublin Site.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Application ownership, administration and maintenance of key platforms in a GMP regulated manufacturing setting e.g. Process Control System (PCS), Building management System (BMS) and Serialisation platforms.
- Support Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Component Preparation, Inspection and Packaging.
- Lead technical root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to system performance and reliability.
- Work in partnership with the site Engineering Automation team to ensure overall system availability, reliability and continuous improvement.
- Lead and support execution of IS projects and IS and deliverables for site and capital projects.
- Accountable for overall platform architecture, ensuring alignment with OIS standards.
- Accountable for interfaces between systems in the technology stack.
- Accountable for application compliance, user administration, Disaster Recovery, OS & Application Patching.
- Advancement and maintenance of cyber security controls for manufacturing systems.
- Ensuring licencing and maintenance agreements are in place for all platforms, including those supporting OEM systems.
- Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes.
- Bachelor's in electrical engineering or Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Biotech Engineering or related life science engineering with 5+ years' experience in operations/manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing automation experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities.
- Excellent knowledge and experience supporting various aspects of Manufacturing Automation Platforms from an IT perspective including system architectures, database philosophies, cyber security, IT hardware, networking, system interfacing and integration.
- Experience in Allen Bradley PLC programming and troubleshooting, Rockwell Automation Platforms e.g. SCADA and Batch Systems (Factory Talk View and Factory Talk Batch), ControlNet (CNET) and DeviceNet networking, RSLinx Classic and Enterprise, RSNetworx, FactoryTalk AssetCentre, ThinManager Software, and OSIsoft PI Data Historian, Systech serialisation.
- Knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Strong network architecture or engineering proficiencies including TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Network IDS/IPS, Active Directory, Domain Integration, Firewalls and Cyber Security technologies.
- Excellent basic salary
To learn more please apply on line or call Ellen Walsh on +353 1 3983226.