One of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Legal Administrator. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees, and offices in more than 40 countries.
The Senior Legal Administrator role, reporting to the Legal Counsel in the UK & Ireland, will provide administrative support the General Counsel and company secretariat including organizing meetings, document filing and retention, travel and expenses, finance related tasks for engaging law firms in relation to their services:
Key Responsibilities and would include:
- Providing legal administrative support to Legal Counsel in UK and Ireland as well as the Company Secretarial Team based in Ireland.
- Providing support to business stakeholders in coordinating signature requests, notary apostille.
- Managing all aspects of office administration for Legal Services
- Facilitating and organizing Board Meetings, including compiling Board documents and minutes.
- Producing high quality legal documentation, including letters, emails, presentation material and other items using Microsoft office.
- Working with manuscript document mark ups with high standards of accuracy to tight deadlines.
- Management of fast paced turnaround of service required to support Legal Team to respond quickly and accurately.
- Processing invoices and purchase orders for Legal department
- Filing and document management
If you are a legal administrator with excellent organizational skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders, then this opportunity might be the right role for you.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- You will ideally be a law graduate, and able to demonstrate experience within a similar role in either a law firm or a multinational environment.
- You will have strong administration experience managing and coordinating legal documentation
- You will be articulate, personable and professional and able work across with different stakeholders in both Ireland and the UK.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers, and leaders within the company.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term hourly rate contract role within a leading global multinational pharmaceutical organisation
- Excellent legal administration exposure in a global leading organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.