Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. Due to an increase in demand for the API function, they have created a new position for a Senior Manager within their API planning function.
- You will report into the Director for API planning with responsibility for the tracking of all global API demand across the businesses internal and external manufacturing network.
- Managing all global API inventory policies while evaluating long range demand and current supply capacity to identify any constraints.
- You will coordinate the allocation of any shortfalls between the manufacturing sites in order to mitigate any supply risks.
- Managing key relationships with stakeholders of all levels to ensure transparency throughout the API planning network.
- Resolving any supply issues that arise while working closely with the team to identify solutions when needed.
- You will record any major changes to API supply across the network making recommendations to the business of any required changes.
- Supporting new product introductions and technical transfers to ensure all available sources are in place in line with regulations.
- You will generate reports across all inventory levels split by WIP and quality status.
- Supporting all global projects for the function where needed.
- Working closely with the team to develop KPIs for the function to ensure successful tracking for all API planning.
- You will be an experienced global planning professional with the ability to build and maintain long term business relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will have extensive knowledge of supply chain planning processes and systems in the pharma industry with experience in API being a distinct advantage.
- A proven track record in problem with demonstrated experience identifying areas for improvement within planning operations.
- You have a proven track record of building and maintaining key relationships with strong conflict management skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Family Healthcare
- Stock options
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV