A market leading global pharmaceutical organisation who is going through significant changes within their global operation are seeking an experienced Operational Excellence Leader to join their senior management team based out of their Dublin HQ.
- The Senior Manager of Global Operational Excellent will be responsible for the development and implementation of a lean roadmap for the Global external supply network. You will develop standard work guides, templates and training modules for deployment throughout the GEM network.
- The Senior Manager will work closely with other continuous improvement professionals within the global business.
- You will work alongside senior internal stakeholders across technical operations, quality, commercial, Reg affairs, clinical, legal, R&D and Project Management along with the black belt community within the global enterprise network.
- You will provide global mentoring, best practices and oversight of functional based continuous improvement to create an extended community of practice practitioners.
- The Senior Enterprise Excellence leader will coach and drive major strategic improvement projects to successful completion.
- You will create visibility and structure through the implementation of metrics to understand current state progress in the functions pursuit of maturity.
- Utilising EE Techniques such as value stream mapping for key systems design, development, deployment and budget
- You will align with the organisation to reward CI effort and long-term thinking
- You will be degree qualified along with a lean six sigma black belt qualification.
- You will have at least five years continuous improvement experience delivering Lean initiatives and change management initiatives within a large-scale regulated manufacturing network.
- Exceptional people and stakeholder management experience (Leading without authority)
- A methodical thinker with proven facilitation and training skills
- Technically astute with analytical skills and experience using Power BI tools.
- Excellent base salary
- Family Healthcare
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321830 or please submit an updated CV.