My client is a recognised and established global consultancy brand with a growing client base. They currently seek to hire an experienced Senior Manager with a background and understanding in Finance Transformation, in particular the identification and implementation of the right technology to support their client's business agenda. Successful candidates will focus on global business solutions, client delivery, management of client engagements, and provide best practice advice to complex financial and business challenges facing organisations. Their main areas of specialisation include RPA; Digital Transformation; Financial Planning & Providing Agile Solutions.
We are seeking individuals with experience consulting to or working in the multinational industry and exposure to EMEA/Global finance transformation projects.
As Senior Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Lead delivery of client engagements.
- Managing and motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes ‒ Manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth knowledge in the areas of Finance operations and processes; Finance operating models; Global Business Services and Finance technologies.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment and play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organisation.
- 8-10 years relevant experience, either from consultancy or a global finance transformation role within industry.
- A strong academic record including finance, project management or business degree and MBA OR Accounting Qualification.
- Experience with global/EMEA finance transformation projects within ERP Implementations (in particular SAP/Oracle); shared services outsourcing; Programme/Project Management of large-scale business transformation.
- Forward thinker, self-motivated and thrives on new challenges.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Previous experience in team management & development.
- High level of people and business skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Salary: Up to €100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.