Our client is a market leading global pharmaceutical organisation. Due to a large transformation project within the business they are seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement professional to join their senior management team.
The Senior Manager of Global External Manufacturing CI will be responsible for the development and implementation of a lean roadmap for the Global external manufacturing network. You will develop standard work guides, templates and training modules for deployment throughout the GEM network. You will also:
- Report directly into the VP of Global Manufacturing working closely with other CI professionals within the global business. You will work closely with internal stakeholders across supply chain, procurement, technical operations and Project Management along with the black belt community within the manufacturing network and global enterprise.
- Facilitate DMAIC projects in functional site settings and assess gaps and improvement opportunities
- Develop new procedures and revise the existing processes to develop continuous improvement metrics across the business.
You will be degree qualified in Engineering or Science with Project Management experience and a lean six sigma black belt qualification. You will also have:
- At least five year's continuous improvement experience delivering Lean initiatives and change management initiatives.
- Strong computer and IT skills with demonstrated cross functional team facilitation skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Family healthcare
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 6321883.