This multi-national Bio-Pharmaceutical company is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of IS Automation to join their flagship operation here in Dublin on a permanent basis. The right professional will have extensive experience across Automation in a Pharma/Biopharma setting, be a natural manager with strong technical experience. See further details below.
- Reporting to the Director of IS Automation of the site, the position will sit on the SLT of the organisation, managing a team of diverse IS professionals while holding responsibility for the System Owners of the site's IS Automation Systems.
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for the execution of all projects on the manufacturing systems across the site while successfully managing third party suppliers/contractors/system integrators.
- This person will be responsible for the technical and professional development of the team of IS professionals they manage, overseeing the technical evolution and continuous improvement of work processes to ensure consistency while deploying technical solutions with lean practices.
- The right candidate will have full responsibility to support and influence the overall IS strategy for the site, working as an active member of the information systems management team supporting all functional deliverables.
- This person must have at least 10 years' technical industry experience within a pharma/bio-pharma space, with a significant portion of that time spent in an Automation Lead/Managerial role.
- Demonstrated leadership and direct people management experience.
- Experience in dealing with a diverse portfolio of systems within a high volume, high demand manufacturing facility.
- Experience in internal and external stakeholder management.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Life Assurance
To learn more, apply online or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.