Our client is a well-established global organisation with multiple locations here in Ireland. Due to an increase in demand within their Supply Chain & Procurement division, they are seeking a procurement leader to join their business.
- Reporting directly into the Director for Supply Chain Operations, you will be responsible for leading the procurement transformation practice for the business.
- Working directly with senior executives to provide solutions and mitigate risks to their procurement processes across the business.
- You will mentor, develop and motivate junior team members while creating a positive and high performing work environment.
- The procurement transformation senior manager will engage in high value relationships ensuring consistent delivery and quality services in line with agreed timelines.
- You will deliver operational excellence and continuous improvement projects across all levels of the organisation.
- Working directly with the wider business team to deliver large scale complex transformation projects including the design and implementation stages while acting as a subject matter expert for your remit.
- You will have at least 7 years' experience within procurement or supply chain transformation.
- You will have a proven track record in delivering a suite of supply chain consulting services including procurement transformation, strategy development and process improvements.
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A proven track record of business development as well as extensive project management skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Personal Healthcare
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 or please submit an updated CV