- You will report directly into the Supply Chain Director and will be responsible for a team of end to end Supply Chain Specialists.
- The Senior Manager/AD of Supply Chain will assist in the development and improvement of all planning, procurement and warehousing operations for the site.
- You will work closely with procurement and warehousing managers ensuring supplier initiatives are in place influencing the procurement and planning activities across the business.
- Attending and leading operations management meetings in order to resolve any supply chain activities with a view to ensure sustained product supply to market.
- You will prepare and manage the annual budget in line with the approved budget spend for the Supply Chain function alongside the Supply Chain Director.
- Supporting supply chain planners/buyers/master data and warehousing operations in all material planning activities.
- The Senior Manager of Supply Chain will be responsible for reviewing and analysing supply chain KPIs in order to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- You will be degree qualified with 7+ years' experience in a Planning, Procurement and warehousing discipline for a pharma/ Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operation.
- Have a working knowledge of ERP systems with SAP being advantageous.
- You will be strategic thinking with a track record in supply chain improvements and change management.
- High energy with personal and professional integrity with a flexible approach to your work.
- A natural leader with a proven track record in coaching and people development.
- Competitive base salary
- DC Pension
- Stock options
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 16321830 for a confidential discussion.