Our client is a world leading biopharmaceutical company whose innovative medicines have helped millions throughout the world. The Dublin location is a critical business location within the global organisation. Due to continued growth and expansion as well as the scale and complexity of the growing operation they are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Manager, Supply Chain.
- You will oversee the development, revision and review and approval of all standard operating procedures that are owned by the warehouse and dispensary and ensure strict implementation.
- In this role you will need to apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information.
- In this role you will partner cross functionally to ensure GMP, EH&S and Import/Export compliance.
- The senior manager of supply chain will be responsible for developing and manages departmental metrics to drive performance.
- It will be your responsibility as senior manager, supply chain to be creating, establishing and maintaining an environment that encourages a strong culture of teamwork, accountability and commitment on site.
- You will lead the functions of Warehousing and Dispensary to meet the required standard of output, control, quality and utilisation of manpower and equipment within agreed budgets.
- As the senior manager, You will manage the operations of the area while ensuring smooth and consistent supply of material to customers.
- You will need to ensure that materials and products are receipted, stored, moved, shipped, and staged for production according to the appropriate documentation and regulations.
- In this role as senior manager you will ensure that all GMP records are evaluated by an authorised person before they are sent to the Quality Assurance Department.
- You will as senior manager of supply chain ensure that materials and products are receipted, stored, moved, shipped, and staged for production according to the appropriate documentation and regulations.
- You will develop and maintain the Business continuity plans for the area.
- In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a suitable management system within the area to provide structure and the necessary communication channels both within and external to Supply Chain.
- You will be Responsible for attaining and improving site-based metrics targets.
- You will need managerial experience in a biopharmaceutical/ Pharmaceutical or medical device organisation.
- In this role, you will need to be an analytical problem solver.
- A knowledge of warehousing and aseptic processing is highly desirable.
- You will need to be highly organised.
- For this role, you will need to be degree qualified.
- You will need to have a proven track record of process improvements as well as an ability to deal with and manage change effectively.
- Systems knowledge SAP / PAS-X.
- Team leadership skills: Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul McDonogh at HRM on 01 632 18 82 for a confidential discussion.