Senior Manager, Supply Chain
Our client, a global organisation here in Dublin are looking for a Supply Chain Consultant at Senior Manager level to join their expanding team.
- You will demonstrate detailed capabilities and professional knowledge in your subject matter area of S&OP processes, Inventory Management and Logistics.
- You will deliver supply chain projects across all levels of manufacturing organisations and have a proven ability to do so.
- You will have to build relationships with colleagues and client, identifying areas for further improvement and growth.
- You will lead a team of cross functional professionals.
- Working with autonomy, you will be expected to delve into clients' organisations, identify areas of improvement, and suggest solutions.
- You will need 6+ years of supply chain experience with an emphasis on S&OP processes, Inventory Management and Logistics. It would be beneficial to have a strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- You will be degree qualified in supply chain, business management or a relevant field.
- You must be competent in using ERP systems such as SAP.
- You will enjoy working closely with others and have a consultative approach to implementing change.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.