Our client, a medical device organisation based in Galway are seeking an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer to work within the Injection Moulding team. This role will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Lead a dedicated group of Polymer Engineers & Technicians within the Manufacturing Group
- Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements
- Identify and implement short- and long-term cost reduction and improvement initiatives through the adoption of Lean Manufacturing
- To work with key business stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environment that supports ongoing change and improvement initiatives
- Ensure engineers are fully integrated within the overall production support team
- Plan and implement training and development plans with subordinates and coach and mentor team members
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Engineering/Polymer or a Science discipline
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in a high-volume Injection Moulding production environment
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 00 353 91782113.