Our client is a truly global business operating across over 40 countries and with recent performance this has positioned them as a genuine market leader in the healthcare sector. They are highly focussed and with a recent substantial multi-million euro investment will continue to lead into the future. As such they require an Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team in Waterford.
In the role of Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Managing FILM process yield measurement and improvement activities
- Managing FILM measurement systems including OEE, yield, and uptime \ performance tracking
- Utilising Lean Six Sigma tools and data to drive continuous improvement
- Developing and implementing Safety and Quality improvements
- Providing consultative support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups
- Developing methods to ensure personnel engaged in operations \ maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks
- Preparing design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades
- Fault-finding \ troubleshooting of equipment and process issues
- Implementing improvements under change control
- Being familiar with 21 CFR part 11 guidelines and their application
- Presenting, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups
- Ensuring Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to at all times for self and others
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical \ Electronic) preferred
- A minimum of 4 years' in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Excel VBA expertise essential
- Good problem solving abilities - able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate
- Long-term career progression
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.