- Posted 15 January 2020
- Salary€50000 - €55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- ContactMelissa Shannon
Our client, an award-winning corporate law firm, are seeking to hire a talented Senior Marketing Executive to be part of their wider BD & Marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role presents an exciting opportunity to develop your career in marketing and communications through a wide and diverse range of activities.
Working closely with the in-house digital and design experts, you will be involved in online and offline collateral, website and video content, social media implantation, as well as a number of other activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and executing of Marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media strategy implementation and management.
- Coordinating submissions to external legal publications/directories that evaluate and rank law firms.
- Managing important relationships as you support a number of practice groups with their marketing requirements.
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
You have a minimum of four years' marketing experience in a corporate environment, you have a recognised marketing or business qualification and the ability to engage with and influence senior individuals. You will be confident, enthusiastic and will be able to navigate around changing priorities. You will have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.