Senior Marketing Executive
A leading professional services firm with multiple sites across Ireland are seeking to hire an experienced marketing executive to their already well-established marketing team.
This marketing executive will:
- Proactively encourage and support fee earner involvement in marketing activities by clearly communicating the value and rationale of various active or proposed marketing strategies and initiatives
- Proactively identify weaknesses, opportunities and strengths that could have an impact on the marketing strategies of the firm
- Provide suggestions for the development, implementation and enhancement of marketing initiatives that fit within the firm’s marketing objectives
- Liaise with the other members of the marketing team and bids team and with the senior leadership team to ensure that there are consistency and coordination of all marketing efforts across all practice groups
- Assist with the planning and coordination of all aspects of marketing including, events, media relations, business development, targeted marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the implementation of strategies and policies that have been created to enhance marketing efforts
- Marketing degree or other relevant marketing qualification
- 3-5 years + marketing experience in a professional services firm (law firm experience preferred).
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Sarah Good at HRM on 01-6321894 for a confidential discussion
Salary: €40000 - €50000
Location: Dublin City Centre