HRM are hiring a new Senior Marketing Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Dublin!
The successful Senior Marketing Recruiter will have commercial and professional experience, and ideally have worked in recruitment. They will have been involved in negotiation or sales.
This person will be outgoing and energetic, they will work with our existing Marketing Recruitment team & will build strong relationships with business leaders across multiple functions.
- The role will involve the development of their customer base, growing relationships with existing HRM customers across Ireland
- You will work the full cycle of recruitment; on-site meetings with your clients on vacancies, planning the recruitment solution, sourcing talent, screening and interviewing candidates and working to close job vacancies
- You will engage in business development with new clients through lead generation, phone contact, networking and on-site visits
- You will successfully source and approach candidates through job websites, LinkedIn, social media, networking, referrals, database marketing and head hunting
- Your goals will include growth of existing customer revenue through maximising opportunities and ensuring you are always meeting the requirements of your customers
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to promote your personal brand with HRM
- You will develop your range of skills and competencies required to be successful in this role such as influencing, conflict management, negotiating, interviewing and so on
- You will have the support of HRM's excellent Learning & Development program which is created to give our employees continued guidance, training and support to be successful
- You will hold a relevant degree
- Previous experience in Recruitment, Marketing/Commercial positions
- You will be interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career
- Be result orientated and work well towards short- and long-term goals
- You will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly competitive and be interested in working with people
- We will offer you a competitive salary, along with an uncapped commission structure
- You will be supported within our extensive 'Learning & Development program' where we have a strong coaching culture
- We're very keen on professional development, so this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition program' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Gym Membership, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve & Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Access to a private park, relaxation & recreational space & fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
To discover more about this opportunity, apply on this page or contact Arlene Moran, HR Associate Director at HRM on +353 1 6321854 for a confidential discussion.