Our client, a leading international engineering consultancy organisation with offices based in Dublin, are expanding their design department. These growth plans are borne out of increasing client requirements and an uplift in the services they offer to the Irish market. The business has been operating for over forty years and has offices in more than 20 countries across the globe.
The Irish division provides innovative and sustainable design solutions across mechanical and electrical disciplines to their clients.
As a lead member of the site engineering team, you will support a number of areas across product design and verification within the site.
- Reporting into the Head of Engineering and work with a team of professionals within a larger multi-disciplinary group (Electrical, Mechanical and building services).
- Work on early stage design and modifications to HVAC systems preconstruction.
- Prepare and oversee detailed engineering designs.
- Generate all required documentation and project reports as required.
- Responsible for the support of all technical processes impacting product availability.
- Lead others and steer decisions as part of cross-functional project teams working to deliver against targeted objectives.
- You will be degree qualified (level 8) in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a mechanically focused role with proven ability to manage design changes to existing product and manufacturing process.
- Competent user of design software such as CYMAP or Hevacomp.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver creative design solutions for customer projects.
- Salary €60,000 - €70,000
To find out more apply online or call Aisling Clements directly on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.