This leading Irish Food producer supply into some of the largest retailers throughout Ireland. This organisation have an impressive and varied product portfolio and also have a very healthy product pipeline. They are expanding their NPD team and are looking for a Senior NPD Executive to join them.
Reporting into the Head of Innovation, the ideal candidate will be hands on in the kitchen and will be positive, energetic and committed while being able to identify new products and opportunities for the business and for customer own brand.
Some key responsibilities will be:
- Manage all aspects of NPD on a day to day basis from idea generation to post launch review
- Have a hands-on approach when it comes to research & recipe development
- Source new raw materials from existing & new suppliers in line with company sourcing policy while delivering innovation with on trend ingredients
- To have a strong awareness of consumer trends - work closely with marketing to improve
- customer insight
- Preparing samples, presentation packs & any theatre required
This person ideally needs to have:
- A Third Level Qualification in Culinary Arts/Food Innovation
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an NPD role within Food/FMCG
- Experience working with retailers is important as this role will be very client and retailer-facing
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.