An award-winning Irish company who have been established in the Irish food industry sector for more than 20 years is rapidly expanding and looking for a Senior NPD Technologist permanently, to join them in their next innovation projects.
They have been awarded for their sustainable endeavours within food production and manufacturing - they pride themselves on continuing this sustainable approach to their workers. They have highlighted a clear business transformation plan for the next 5 years, investing millions into plans and strive for developing their team internally.
Reporting to the NPD Manager, the successful candidate will support the development of new food products, which they will have the opportunity to present to leading clients and wholesale providers. This will be an engaging, cross-functionality position, giving wide range of business- and research-focused work opportunities.
This position will be a permanent position, and will have immense scope for career development and training/learning.
- Manage the NPD / EPD projects in line with critical paths
- Manage and plan sample production throughout the whole process
- Liaise with production regularly in relation to issues which may arise on a day-to-day basis
- Documentation of all trial/sample information/specification/costing
The Ideal candidate:
- Collaborate with Production and Quality staff members
- Passionate about food, innovating food concepts and ingredients
- Conveys an attitude of passion, confidence and knowledge about food
- Likes to work in a fast-paced environmenyt
This role will be suitable for an individual with experience in food production and/or new product development, who is passionate about creating high-quality food produce,
If the above sounds interesting to you, please call in confidence on 0894937334 for more information or email