This Irish owned manufacturer work with leaders in the Healthcare, Medical Devices, Food & Beverage, Automotive and Industrial industry sectors here in Ireland and abroad. They work with their customers to design, manufacture and assemble robotics that makes their products successful in their chosen markets.
They are seeking an experienced Senior PLC Programmer to join their growing Engineering team to support a number of new projects for customers around the world.
- Project Management/ support of capital projects within the Plant for customers across healthcare, food, automotive and industrial.
- Providing technical programming, work on fixtures on mechanical machinery and robots.
- PLC Programming.
- Robot Programming.
- HMI Programming.
- Safety Systems programming.
- Research and development proof of concepts.
- Design reviews of equipment and machinery within robot cells.
- Testing and troubleshooting of new and existing equipment and liaise cross functionally on any changes or problem solving.
- Provide Technical support and technical reference expertise to manufacturing and outside vendors in developing technical solutions.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BS or BEng in mechanical engineering, systems engineering, manufacturing engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 5 + relevant industry experience.
- PLC Experience- Allen Bradley & Siemens.
- Robot programming experience, preferably ABB.
- HMI Programming experience.
- Vision systems experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Emma Mullen at HRM on +353 87 636 9263 for a confidential discussion.