My client, a multi-national Medical device organisation are looking for a Senior Product Security Engineer to join their operation on a permanent basis. The right candidate will be experienced across areas of security design and threat modelling, .NET stack, automation and threat analysis, with 5+ years' industry experience.
The Senior Product Security Engineer is expected to have experience in multiple security domains, to develop scalable solutions for complex business problems. That includes concepts of TPM, Windows DPAPI, application security, and HTTPS. See some of the main responsibilities below;
- Consult software development and DevOps teams in the design and architecture
- Collect, identify, and develop best practices for specific security-related problems
- Train developers on multiple in-house systems
- Perform threat modelling exercises and facilitate technology security reviews.
- Identify, prioritise, and help implement security improvements that maximise security while keeping developers productive
- Serve as security go-to person for product security
- For this role you will need a bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred, (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in security engineering or related field.
- You will need hands-on experience with PowerShell and Azure, Windows Hardening (NIST, STIGs) and a good understanding of threats and threat vectors.
- Experience with .NET stack and other programming languages (such as C++, Python)
- Experience in several of the areas
- Security design and threat modelling
Click on the link below to apply now or for more information contact Chris Browne 0n 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.