A recognized global business with operations in 29 countries and a significant employee workforce, with global headquarters based in Ireland is seeking to hire an experienced professional to join their talented Global Leadership Development team. Reporting to the Director of Global Leadership Development, as the Senior Program Manager, you will lead, manage, and execute Leadership Development Programs across the organisation.
- Provide best practice design programs to ensure development is delivered to global standards for modern learning.
- Partnering with providers to develop and co-design a learning curriculum the delivers pragmatic learning outcomes.
- Design and develop all program materials as required using progressive and proactive approach.
- Champion, lead and evolve the annual nomination and calibration processes.
- Leverage leadership networks to identify leadership contribution on development programs.
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to integrate relevant content and information to the programs.
- Drive and implement a continuous improvement focus on content, impact and business relevance.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years' experience working in a global or matrix environment and display proven ability to partner at various levels of an international organisation. Strong change management and project management experience is key, having designed and led the delivery of Leadership programs and initiatives.
- Minimum two years of experience in managing full project life cycles.
- Minimum five years of experience of Learning, Development with exposure to Instructional Design theories.
- Excellent consulting skills and experience involved global leadership development strategies and solutions.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Logical thinker, pro-active with the ability to managing multiple complex competing priorities at once.
- Pragmatic, self-starter who is highly motivated by working in ambiguity.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly