Our client is a truly global business operating across over 40 countries and with recent performance this has positioned them as a genuine market leader in the health sector. They are highly focussed and with a recent substantial multi-million euro investment will continue to lead into the future. As such they require a Senior Project Chemist to join their team in Waterford.
As a Senior Project Chemist, you will be instrumental in providing technical support to the different
departments on site and will ensure that tasks are completed ensuring compliance to quality
standards and adherence to GMP requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for;
- To ensure technical support is provided for the second source supply of raw materials validation project for the contact lens.
- To ensure Supplier Quality Engineer Support is provided for the secondary source raw material validation project.
- To complete analysis on the second source project raw materials, in process materials and finish product.
- To provide support the non-routine activities that occur within the contact lens and to complete investigational analysis to help support the release of material or the required validation of a new material.
- To provide Quality support for the contact lens to ensure it meets FDA and NSAI requirements.
- To assist in any validation activities that may occur within the monomer/ solution area as the technical representative within the project.
- To provide guide in customer audits in the laboratory, assist in the internal auditing program and external audits as technical support or Supplier quality support.
- To Complete the qualification activities required to new or existing vendor as part of the secondary source project.
- To complete any analysis or activities from an analyst requirement for any engineering documents being undertaken.
You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in the medical device/pharma industry sector. A third level qualification, ideally in engineering or science is required.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.