Our client is a multinational FMCG organisation who require a Senior Project Engineer to be based at their site in Wexford. The organisation manufactures food and medical nutrition produced which are sold in more than 100 countries globally.
The Senior Project Engineer will provide to the technical and operational teams a high level of automation, software and control, process and technical knowledge and expertise, and can apply skills in order to improve efficiency and performance within a high volume, highly automated FMCG environment. In addition you will:
- Execute and lead multiple Capex projects, end-to-end project management; project conception, justification, through to completion
- Provide detailed project documentation including development and completion of Specification, Tenders, URS, DQ, SFAT, IQ, OQ, PAT, SAT protocols
- Support vertical ramp-up of projects and project handover to plant operations team, including providing training to colleagues
- Prepare capital requests and ensure that all purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with company purchasing policies
You will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' within a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet strict deadlines
- A Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree qualification or equivalent qualification and a Project Management qualification will be a distinct advantage
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.