The goal is to transform the daily ways of working throughout the manufacturing facility, improve efficiency and enhance the productivity of the site. The Senior Project Engineer will serve as a key member of the Engineering Team and will be a key contributor to all Engineering processes for this facility.
- End to End project management
- Provide Detailed project documentation. i.e Development and completion of specification, tenders, URS, DQ, SFAT, IQ, OQ, PAT, SAT protocols (Knowledge of GAMP)
- Detailed knowledge and knowhow of automation and SCADA systems
- Understanding and knowledge of controls systems for PLC, MLC and Touchscreens devices
- Prepare Capital requests and delivery on deadlines
- Ensure all purchasing is carried out in accordance with company policy
- Design; quality, health & safety and environmental best practice. Ensure compliance with safety for projects delivery in particular, machinery compliance
- Project tracking and reporting to up line management in terms project delivery, specifically performance, time and cost
- Supervision/management of vendors and contractors associated with project works.
- Support vertical ramp-up of projects and project handover to plant operations team, including providing training to colleagues.
- Identify gaps in manufacturing processes & lead continues improvement projects
- Link performance and energy objectives to project engineering
- Level 8 degree in Engineering
- 5 years relevant post qualification experience
- 3 years' experience in an FMCG, regulated manufacturing environment
- Expected to have a high level of automation, software and control, process and technical knowledge, in order to support the technical and operational teams support in an FMCG environment
- Strong Manufacturing background
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.