A world leading supplier of industrial, medical and special gases is seeking to hire a new project engineer for their client base in Dublin. This role will be based for the majority of the time within the Leinster area, there will also be a strong element of travel to client organisations across the island of Ireland.
The central purpose of the project engineer will be to develop and execute projects, including feasibility studies, estimates, proposals and delivery for both internal projects and third-party sales across all business areas within the UK and Ireland. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for identifying and controlling project risk, while ensuring the appropriate project execution strategies are implemented.
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate engineering resources required to successfully execute projects.
- To develop project proposals in order to seek financial approval for project budgets.
- Build effective relationships with key customers and suppliers, ensuring the department is always customer focussed and responsive.
You will be degree qualified and have the ability to create strong working relationships with other departments. You will also have:
- Proven track record from concept to completion and acceptance, including close out, in
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- 5 years' experience in project engineering in either contracting or operating company
environments, proposals, tendering, sub-contract activity, financial/cost management.
- Experience within healthcare, chemical, gas, oil or electronics industries.
This is a permanent role and comes with an attractive salary along with the following benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- DC Pension
- Company Car
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.