Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain
Our client, a global generics and specialty branded pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Project Manager for External Supply Chain, to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their European HQ here in Dublin.
- You will be responsible for managing post-approval/post-launch programs at 3rd party manufacturing sites. Projects include but are not limited to API changes, alternate manufacturing site qualifications (packaging and/or drug product manufacturing), and other technology transfer initiatives.
- You must lead project teams and manage cross-functional activities for a portfolio of products. The role will interact predominantly with teams from Regulatory, Quality, Supply Chain, and Technical Operations for new product introductions and/or supply chain optimization initiatives.
- A key part of the role will be coordination with both internal project teams and the 3rd party partner to ensure alignment and successful project execution.
- You will ensure projects are being progressed successfully and in line within designated timeframes for product filing/launch from all CMO/CDMO partners.
- You will be integral in the maintaining and building of client relationships.
- 6+ years' experience in a similar project management role and within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry sectors being favourable.
- Experience and knowledge of the drug product lifecycle, new product introduction, and manufacturing/packaging site transfers.
- You will have a bachelor's degree and a project management qualification would be beneficial.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny for a confidential discussion.