I have been employed exclusively by our client to carry out an Executive Search for a Senior QA Manager opportunity for their Quality department on a permanent basis. My client is a global Healthcare leader who operate a facility in North West Dublin where the site manufactures solid dosage forms, packages sterile and topical products and is a logistic platform for the worldwide supply of products.
Reporting into the Senior Director Quality, the primary purpose of the Senior QA Manager is to effectively manage the QA Department to ensure all regulatory, cGMP and corporate standards are consistently maintained throughout all activities associated with the manufacture and release of commercial and investigational medicinal products onsite. The role sits on the Site Leadership Team and provides valuable input to all strategic objectives and related decisions.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 10 years' industry experience ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- 5 years' experience in a management/leadership position ideally managing Quality professionals.
- QP qualification/eligibility (and current or previous experience acting on licence).
- Extensive experience liaising with regulatory bodies - EMA and FDA.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.