A global speciality pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes quality branded and generic pharmaceutical products are seeking to appoint a Senior Quality Specialist to join their expert team in South Dublin.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Quality, you will be responsible for leading and supporting Quality Systems across the business. You will have ownership over portfolio of products and your role will include:
- Performing batch reviews
- Authoring deviation/investigation for incident reports
- Lead and resolve complex issues and drive root cause determination
- Lead/support cross functional and/or multi-site projects e.g. software evaluation
- Respond to and escalate non-conformance issues
You will possess the following:
- A third level degree in a science related field
- 4+ years industry experience in Pharmaceutical/Medical device
- Working knowledge of Quality GMP and GDP requirements
- Working knowledge of the differences between EU, Global and US Marketing Authorisation Regulations
- Eligible to live and work in EU
To discover more about this opportunity apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on 01 632 18 66 for a confidential discussion.