A global pharmaceutical organisation specialising in the development and marketing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients are seeking a quality professional to join their site in North Dublin.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, you will work cross-functionally to foster a culture of cGMP and Quality Assurance to ensure its an integral part of the business.
Your role as Senior QA Specialist will also involve but not be limited to:
- Supporting quality control with batch review, deviation and incident management
- Complaint investigations, evaluation, and resolution
- Support internal and external auditing and regulatory/customer inspections
To be considered for this exciting new opportunity, you must be degree qualified in a relevant discipline. You must also:
- 4+ years' pharmaceutical industry experience in a GMP environment
- Experience with QMS (Trackwise, SAP)
- Working knowledge of Quality GMP requirements
- Knowledge of pharma industry regulations (ISO 14001, EMAS, Health & Safety Legislation, Environmental Legislation)
- Eligible to live and work in EU
To discover more about this opportunity apply now or contact Sorcha Hayward at HRM on 01 632 18 66 for a confidential discussion.