Our client is a specialist pharmaceutical organisation focussed on the development and commercialisation of small molecule pharmaceuticals. Employing approximately 400 staff globally across 5 operations, this organisation is currently undergoing heavy expansion in both the U.S and EU as they are moving into the European markets with the success of product currently registered in the U.S. To facilitate this expansion they are seeking to recruit a Senior QA Specialist for their operation in the midlands on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director for Quality you will play a key part of the Quality team and will:
- Manage all quality management applications
- Act as a QA lead on CQV and Engineering Projects
- Assist in the execution of the internal/external audit program including the performance of audits as required
In order to be considered you must possess:
- A bachelors or advanced degree (MS, PhD or MD) in Life Sciences/Chemistry
- 5 years' QA experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Experience in participation in GMP Regulatory body audits e.g. FDA, HPRA or equivalent
- Experience with steriles (desired)
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus
- Healthcare / dental / vision cover
To discover more apply online or call Gillian McMurrough directly on +353 1 6321827 for a confidential discussion.