Our client is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies. Due to continued growth and success, they seek to hire two experienced QC professionals to be based at their state of the art manufacturing facility in Dublin. They pride themselves on promoting a culture of innovation and putting the need of the patient first.
The Senior QC professionals will report into the Senior Manager for Quality Control onsite. The main objectives for the positions will include:
- To act as QC subject matter experts and provide vital support to manufacturing onsite for global supply.
- To add strategic value to important NPI and PD projects.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 5-8 years QC lab or related industry experience - within the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device's space.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Experience using software / tools for lab information management.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of products.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87241 4486 for a confidential discussion.