This innovative medical device organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their Quality Team. This is an organisation that continues to grow its footprint in Cork and provides tangible career opportunities.
Reporting to the Quality Manager in Cork, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining control of changes on site ensuring compliance to relevant procedures
- Liaising with vendors and customers on quality related issues
- Investigating Quality problems associated with the production department
- Implementing effective corrective and preventive measures
- Tracking corrective actions and planned action agreements from inspections to closure
- Participating in continuous evaluation and improvement of all quality aspects at manufacturing
- Ensuring compliance policies are managed correctly
- Assisting with all aspects of the quality function where necessary
Key experience and competencies include:
- 4+ years' medical device manufacturing experience
- BSc/B.Eng (hons) Degree in Quality / Engineering / Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving capabilities and an attention to detail
An excellent package is on offer with this senior role along with tangible career opportunities.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 451 1190 for a confidential discussion.