Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices serving the global marketplace based in Connaught are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer. This role will report directly to the Quality Engineering Manager and will provide experienced ongoing Quality support to maximise production quality performance, including identifying root cause, implementing corrective/preventive action on all quality issues in production.
Duties and responsibilities of the Senior Quality Engineer will include:
- Conform to the requirements of the Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Quality support within the assigned Customer and/or project teams to ensure Customer and QMS requirements are implemented and fulfilled to required GMP standards.
- Lead Quality Engineering activities for the introduction of new product lines through development of product inspection plans, production documentation, process FMEAs and risk management plans. Ensure change requests are effectively managed.
- Review, update, maintain and improve existing Quality Management processed and procedures.
- Perform an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Maintain detailed and accurate quality records, data analysis and documentation.
- Support projects and initiatives across the plant where required, ensuring key deliverables are achieved in a timely manner and liaising effectively with internal and external customers.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Level 8 Degree in Quality Assurance or related discipline.
- 7+ years relevant experience within the medical device industry.
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.