This global medical device organisation are one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of eyecare and eye health products. The organisation generated over €1 billion in revenue last year and are at the forefront of ophthalmic technology. At their site in Waterford they currently employ 1500 individuals, and they are continuing to invest into the development of the site. As such they require a Senior Quality Officer to join their team.
As a Senior Quality Officer, you will be required to provide support to the Quality Manager in running the Quality Function for the Pharmaceutical manufacturing area. In addition, you will be required to:
- Take ownership for management review and annual product quality reports completion
- Feed into and approve validation protocols and reports for the area
- Manage the supplier quality activities such as Supplier Qualifications / Audits / Quality Agreements / Supplier Files
- Lead the internal audit programme
- Drive the procedural and documentation review and approval system
- Maintain the Quality Systems in the area
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree qualified in Science or Engineering
- 3+ years' relevant experience working to pharmaceutical standards
- A strong Quality Assurance acumen
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a proven track record of working in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
This role offers an excellent remuneration package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.