A market-leading, financial services organisation in the heart of Dublin City are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Senior Recruiter to join their team.
As Senior Recruiter within the organisation, you will interact with all stakeholders across the business as you attract and acquire the highest calibre of candidates in an agile way. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Forming strong relationships with internal stakeholders across a number of entities within the business.
- Ensuring you employ best practice sourcing techniques to attract and recruit world class talent.
- Managing the end to end recruiting campaign for the organisation's Internship Programme and the Graduate Recruitment Programme.
- Working with the internal Marketing Team to develop candidate brand awareness and engagement with target markets.
- Implementing the company diversity strategy through recruitment practices.
- Providing an exceptional, high touch experience for every candidate, in line with company values.
- Developing and maintaining networks both internally and externally to identify key talent and build pipelines.
- Managing relationships with third parties, such as recruiters and executive search providers.
To be successful in this position, you will have at least 6 years' experience in-house, search and recruitment experience supporting multiple corporate functions as well as a Degree in Business/HR related discipline.
You are organised, calm and can demonstrate your ability to influence key stakeholders. You are the type of person who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and manage changing priorities. Ideally, you have experience in using data analysis and metrics to support recruiting strategies.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.