An innovative specialist pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs professional to join their commercial affiliate in South Dublin on a permanent basis. With a global market presence, you will have the opportunity to project manage and work with international markets on behalf of the business.
You will report into the Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs and be responsible for managing EH and international country submissions.
In this role you will also be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working and liaising directly with regulatory bodies
- Directing and mentoring other regulatory professionals within the team to provide technical expertise and strategic advice
- Participate in product launches and project team meetings as required
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Degree qualified with 4+ years' pharmaceutical industry experience
- Previous exposure to dossiers and European Regulatory experience
- Experience in LATAM and MENA regions advantageous but not essential
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
For more information about this opportunity apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward directly on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.