A highly reputable and well established non for-profit organisation are seeking to hire a Senior Human Resources Manager to lead and manage the HR function to ensure they are efficient, effective and responsive to the changing needs of the organisation.
This key figure in the organisation will partner with the CEO and the Senior Management Team to lead employees and volunteers towards the strategic vision and mission. As the Senior HR Manager, you will lead a team of HR professionals and develop them through consistent coaching and engagement. Other responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a range of duties at organisational level including involvement in the development of strategy, planning, management of change, policy development, analysis of problems and complex casework
- Linking HR with service planning at senior management level and delegating actions to be taken to the HR administration team
- Driving best practice recruitment and resource management processes to ensure the right people and capabilities are in place
- Designing and implementing organisational policies ensuring that they meet legislative and best practice requirements
- Guiding and advising senior management on various ER/IR issue and provide support as and when required on specific company projects that impact on employees
- Liaising and communicating with trade union officials and representatives on IR matters or change proposals
- Attending Board meetings and present on HR related topics as and when required
- Ensuring a professional and consistent measure of staff performance with appropriate personal development plans and outcome measurement tools
You will demonstrate solid HR experience with a minimum of 5 years senior managerial experience, including operating in a unionised environment. A degree in HRM or a related discipline is essential.
You will possess extensive employee relations experience and knowledge and be an excellent communicator with strong analytical skills. A proven track record in implementing best practice HR techniques and initiatives including operational and strategic HR improvements is also key.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.