Our client is a multinational medical device organisation who require an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a new branch of their organisation specialising in electronics product design and development to be based at their site in Munster. The organisation manufactures and designs medical devices for a worldwide client base ranging from SMEs to multinational organisations.
As an Electronic Engineer, you will join the Research and Development department where you will act as a Technical Lead in development projects across the group and offer Electronics expertise to the group when required. In addition you will:
- Demonstrate ability of leading a product development project from concept to launch
- Generate and design circuit systems including circuit diagrams, SW / FW architecture, PCB / PCBA development
- Identify areas for continuous improvement across the group
- Design analogue and digital circuits, including schematic capture and PCB layout
- Possess experience with Altium, ORCAD or similar CAD package
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within electronic manufacturing
- An Engineering degree
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Experience within DFM and DFT
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.