HRM have been retained by a well-established, commercial and innovative organisation who are currently looking to the market to hire a Senior Strategic HR Business Partner to join their business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team across the Island of Ireland, working within a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be an excellent relationship manager and have a strong background in numerous HR disciplines along with change management and project experience.
You will work across the organisation to support the delivery of the people strategy including the implementation of change programmes across the full HR life cycle. This organisation is constantly looking for ways to change and improve their effectiveness and your contribution, as part of the wider team, to the successful implementation of change will be critical.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation's people strategy and supporting policies to ensure business and people goals are achieved
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders, working closely with the management team to enable them to deliver their business plans
- Design, plan and lead strategic change from concept to effective execution utilising proven planning and project management skills
- Build HR programs, policies and initiatives strategically, connecting HR efforts and initiatives to business goals
- Act as trusted adviser to the management team on the implementation on people policies
- Build relationships with external partners to ensure they understand the business and optimise the services and solutions to match business requirements
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff in the team
- Champion the company's values through employee and manager engagement and leading by example
To be considered for this role, you will be a Senior Strategic HR Business Partner with a demonstrated track record of working with management teams to support the delivery of strategic business goals.
- Third level education with CIPD accreditation or equivalent.
- Significant relevant HR experience including experience operating at senior level in a complex organisation.
- Experience in business planning, leading change management programmes, including senior HR operational experience.
- Successful track record of enhancing business performance and effectiveness.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including talent acquisition and management, management development, performance management, engagement, reward and recognition.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a dynamic and changing environment.
Salary plus benefits, including perfomance related bonus, pension and hybrid working model offered with this opportunity.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +353 862150442 for a confidential discussion.