Our client, a globally leading pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their global HQ here in Dublin.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will be responsible for all SKU's related to a portfolio of external suppliers
- You will lead and train your team of External Supply Planners
- You must identify opportunities in supply planning, product formats, inventory management, campaigning strategy, to improve SCM performance in key areas such as reliability, lead times, responsiveness, cost, on-time delivery, inventory levels
- You will need to meet Service Level Agreements
- You will provide a monthly Master Production Plan
- You must have 7+ years' experience in Supply Chain Management and a background in the pharma industry is highly desirable
- You will need a Bachelors' degree and a Masters' or MBA would be preferred
- Proven functional knowledge of Supply Planning and end to end supply chain processes
- People management experience
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.