Our client is a commercial-stage Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering innovative new treatments that help improve the lives of people with rare and orphan diseases. They are building an exciting portfolio of breakthrough, proprietary medicines by looking beyond the ordinary and recognising potential, where others see none. Due to continued success, they are expanding the team and are seeking an experienced Senior Supply Chain Specialist.
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to join a new organisation set up.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to work and deliver on both the tactical and strategic objectives of the organisation.
- You will have a proven track record in planning and executing RFP strategies across 3PL, freight and distributor networks with a focus on optimising supply chain networks.
- Management and optimization across end to end supply chain operations for existing commercial, clinical and EAP products whilst maintaining a focus on our expanding product portfolio.
- You will work cross-functionally to understand, manage and execute on organisational objectives.
- Management of all vendor relationships across the warehousing, inventory, and logistics network by developing a robust vendor partnership program with tangible metrics.
- You will work to develop robust effective processes to support Supply Chain activity with a focus on building best in class practices.
- Analysing vendor performance data to ensure a best in class service to our patients.
- Other ad-hoc projects in relation to the management and analysis of supply chain operations.
- You need a proven ability to collaboratively manage a matrixed team to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain exceptional relationships and service levels with all internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
- You need a proven ability to support the strategic objectives of the organisation with a continual focus on network optimisation.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage a diversified workload.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- You should have excellent problem-solving ability with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus, communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- You will need 5+ years supply chain management experience in a dynamic Pharma manufacturing environment with hands-on experience in the day to day management of the supply chain.
- Strong background in vendor management, developing RFQ strategies across 3PL and distributor networks.
- Required experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- You will need experience of EAP and Clinical supply chain would be advantageous.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Science, Supply Chain Engineering or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills combined with strong analytical and organisational skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.