Our client is a global pharmaceutical company here in Dublin. Due to continued success, they are expanding the team and are seeking an experienced Senior Supply Chain Specialist.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will have but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- You will have demonstrated the ability to work and deliver on both the tactical and strategic objectives of the organisation.
- You will have a proven track record in planning and executing RFP strategies across 3PL, freight and distributor networks with a focus on optimising supply chain networks.
- Management and optimization across end to end supply chain operations for existing commercial, clinical and EAP products whilst maintaining a focus on our expanding product portfolio.
- You will work cross-functionally to understand, manage, and execute on organisational objectives.
- Management of all vendor relationships, coordinating artwork and heavily involved in launching new product to market.
- You will work to develop robust effective processes to support Supply Chain activity with a focus on building best in class practices.
- Analysing vendor performance data to ensure a best in class service to our patients.
- Other ad-hoc projects in relation to the management and analysis of supply chain operations.
- You will need 5+ years supply chain management experience in a dynamic Pharma manufacturing environment with hands-on experience in the day to day management of the supply chain.
- Strong background in artwork and new product launch.
- Required experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Science, Supply Chain Engineering or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills combined with strong analytical and organisational skills.
- You must be customer focussed and enjoy working as part of a team.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.