Our client is a global pharmaceutical company here in Dublin. Due to continued success, they are expanding the team and are seeking an experienced Senior Supply Chain Specialist.
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to join a new organisation set up.
- You will have demonstrated the ability to work and deliver on both the tactical and strategic objectives of the organisation.
- You will have a proven track record in planning and executing RFP strategies across 3PL, freight and distributor networks with a focus on optimising supply chain networks.
- Management and optimization across end to end supply chain operations for existing commercial, clinical and EAP products whilst maintaining a focus on our expanding product portfolio.
- You will work cross-functionally to understand, manage, and execute on organisational objectives.
- Management of all vendor relationships, coordinating artwork and heavily involved in launching new product to market.
- You will work to develop robust effective processes to support Supply Chain activity with a focus on building best in class practices.
- Analysing vendor performance data to ensure a best in class service to our patients.
- Other ad-hoc projects in relation to the management and analysis of supply chain operations.
- You need a proven ability to collaboratively manage a matrixed team to deliver on organisational objectives.
- Ability to build and maintain exceptional relationships and service levels with all internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
- You need a proven ability to support the strategic objectives of the organisation with a continual focus on network optimisation.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage a diversified workload.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- You should have excellent problem-solving ability with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus, communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- You will need 5+ years supply chain management experience in a dynamic Pharma manufacturing environment with hands-on experience in the day to day management of the supply chain.
- Strong background in logistics and order management.
- Required experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- You will need experience of EAP and Clinical supply chain would be advantageous.
- For this role, you will need a degree in a Science, Supply Chain Engineering or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills combined with strong analytical and organisational skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.