A global pharmaceutical manufacturing and biopharmaceutical company, are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be remote to begin but located in the midlands once normality resumes.
You will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
* You must ensure that customer demand is correctly updated in SAP through order and forecast uploads.
* You will be involved in supporting the sites production scheduling activities.
* You will manage relationships with CMOs in a global scale.
* It is essential that you understand the compliance required to work in an FDA regulated environment as well as completing tasks in accordance with GMP, financial guidance etc.
* Using MRP, you will review and confirm purchase requirements to maintain the MPS. It will also be a responsibility of yours to adjust purchase orders to reflect material availability or schedule.
* You must have 5+ years' experience in a supply chain role, and a background in the pharmaceutical industry or similar is preferable.
* You will have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
* You will have a strong background managing third party relationships on a global scale, demand planning capabilities and an understanding of forecast analysis.
* Experience using SAP.
* Culturally, you will be joining a high performing team and you must be a dynamic team player who enjoys working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on 0873983226 for a confidential discussion.