Our client, a world leading Pharmaceutical organisation with manufacturing operations based in Cork are seeking to appoint a Senior Supply Chain Specialist into their expanding operation on a permanent basis.
The Senior Supply Chain Specialist will be required to manage the Supply Planning capabilities for a diverse portfolio of Pharmaceutical products at a global level. The right professional will be appointed into this position to provide extensive expertise in planner to planner interaction with the aim of progressing the internal and network planning outcomes for the business. See an overview of the responsibilities below:
- Planning management for a diverse portfolio of manufactured and packaged goods
- Manage all reporting and performance related measurements for product deliverables
- Implement an effective and adaptive planning strategy for the portfolio being managed
- Responsible for the escalation and assessment of supply risk for the assigned region
- 4+ years Supply Chain experience within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Device setting
- Global product management for an end-to-end supply chain
- Extensive experience in a manufacturing operations environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
To learn more, apply online or contact Chris Browne on 01 632 1886 for a confidential discussion.