A market leading, multinational organisation in North Dublin are seeking a Talent Acquisition professional with a strong nose for talent. This person will be key to attracting talent to enable effective business delivery while also developing a strong talent pipeline in the region. This is an exciting organisation that is continuing to grow and change, and this position is key for ensuring that the right talent is hired and retained.
Reporting into the Group HR Manager, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will have the responsibility for:
- Managing the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process by identifying and sourcing top talent for the organisation
- Implementing creative and innovative sourcing methodologies to attract skilled technicians and professional through new geographic or online avenues
- Enabling delivery of direct hiring model as much as possible through direct sourcing of candidates
- Proactively identifying and implementing advanced sourcing techniques to source qualified candidates
- Representing the Organisation by being able to articulate roles in a compelling and credible way ensuring candidates will understand the culture of the business
- Developing strong relationships with senior management as you inform and guide them on staffing issues, policies and processes
- Effectively managing relationships with third party recruitment partners
- Supporting recruitment efforts in acquisitions as required
- Growing the recruitment brand through recruitment fairs, events and networking
To be successful in this role, you must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a recruiter and have a passion for identifying, recruiting and assessing talent. You will have a demonstrated track record of hiring complex and diverse skillsets under tight timelines across multiple markets and are experienced working in fast-growth business.
The organisation is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious, results orientated person who can effectively navigate complexity and ambiguity and can deliver strong talent solutions under time pressure.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.