Our client is a world leading premium sports nutrition company that are currently seeking to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join their business at a time of growth, expansion, merger activity and further international presence. This newly created position will join the business at a time of fast paced positive development and progression and therefore significant organisational change and revolution. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong TA professional to join a people and values driven environment and to be part of an organisation that is motivated on empowering sustainable business performance.
As the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner for EMEA, this is an opportunity for a commercially savvy, senior and experienced professional, passionate about the nutrition industry and has an ability to support recruitment activity within a pace of change and growth.
Specifically, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will:
- Manage the full-cycle talent acquisition and selection process to identify and source quality talent and build talent pipeline that aligns to the organisational culture
- Work closely with and develop strong relationships and partnerships with HR Directors, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers and Senior Leaders across the organisation
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- A proven ability of working within a fast paced, dynamic and high growth environment
- The ability to communicate and influence effectively and be able to navigate complexity and ambiguity efficiently
- At least 6 years' working within a TA function with a passion for identifying, recruiting and assessing talent
- A great understanding of TA methodology in the EMEA region and a proven and consistent track record of meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.